a first...

Yesterday marked the first of what I'm sure will be many school programs that I will attend.  Jack's preschool class had their Thanksgiving program and it was priceless.  It was the first time he has been up on a stage and I felt my heart swell with that proud mama love that made me want to stand up and say...."see that one, he's mine....the one with the big brown eyes...the one that catches my eye and starts to cheese and wave but then stops himself because he remembers he must take this task seriously....the one who is bouncing a leg, twitching a finger, always doing something to release all of his energy....the one who may look small, but in his mind is the biggest boy in the room...that one is mine."  Great job buddy.  We are so pround of you!

Comments

  1. So cute! I can't wait to watch the video! Aunt Maria is so proud of you Jack!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment